Thursday, November 1, 2012

This is probably about the twenty-fifth time I've restarted this blog. It keeps drawing me back to it every couple of years. I won't pretend to understand why.

I haven't really decided what I want to utilize it for this go around. Part of me wants to use it for writerly purposes, as I tend to claim to be one, but--as so much of my time is devoted to writerly pursuits--part of me wants this to be about all the parts of my life that are unwriterly and free.

Thanks to my inability to cope with indecision, I have the feeling that I'll opt for both of these options simultaneously and render this blog into a blog about nothing and everything. 

One thing I want to make sure I do do (heh) is put up silly drawings with nearly every post. So, I'll at least start off on the right foot with that.



Sweet. I present to you "The Monkeyman Plays a Back-Alley Blues Track."

I might leave this somewhere or try to sell it for a few buckaroos. ONLY TIME WILL TELL.

No comments: