Monday, April 8, 2013

National Poetry Month

Hey world!

It's raining today! And... AND... I'm featured on Yvonne Brown's blog today, which is featuring a different poet everyday of this beauteous thing we call April to showcase a great diversity of poetry and poets. I recommend checking it out, not just for my own benefaction but for yours too. Yvonne has really gone beyond the call to find a great splay of artists from all corners of the craft. Heck, you should even stop reading this to check it out at here. To see the various poets featured click on the "Blog" tab in the upper right.


Well, let's see. This sort of speaks to the new life of my blog too. I wanted some sort of anchor for my artistic efforts, wherein I can share various ridiculousness of my arteestical whims with whoever has the time or the desire to encounter it.

Hit me up at undeadninjasquirrel@gmail.com to let me know if there's anything in particular you'd like to see here.



No comments: